Have you been feeling a bit down, moody and stressed? Are you experiencing situations in which your brain is not as sharp as you would like it to be? It is obvious that you are experiencing a decline of the brain function but there is no reason to despair or panic. This is a common issue resulted from factors such as aging, unhealthy diet, insufficient sleep and stress. The good news is that this is something which can be kept under control and nootropic supplements represent one way to do it. If you are ready to introduce a nootropic supplement in your diet, we are more than happy to share some natural options. All you have to do is to check the list below and choose the one that best suits your needs and preferences.
- Creatine- This is a natural supplement used mostly by body builders and athletes. Its main role is to increase lean muscle mass and enhance the physical performance but it was recently discovered that the supplement can also increase the energy for the brain.
- Tyrosine- This is a precursor of dopamine and an excellent natural supplement which will help you stay focused and motivated. It is also going to help you deal with stress and with periods of time in which you don’t get enough sleep for one reason or another.
- American Ginseng- Now considered superior to the more popular and famous Asian ginseng, the American ginseng is an excellent brain enhancer. It will help improve your memory, the mental clarity and even the sharpness and it does this only hours after taking it.
- Bacopa- This is an adaptogenic herb which helps improve the memory, improves the ability to focus and concentrate and it can also reduce stress. This will absolutely prove to be highly useful for other health issues associated with stress, so there are plenty of reasons why you should consider this natural nootropic supplement.
- Ginkgo biloba- This herb needs no introduction. I think that you already know what an amazing memory enhancer this herb can be, so use it! It will also solve other issues such as fatigue, depression, mental confusion or anxiety, so it really is an excellent choice.
- Curcumin- For those who don’t know this, curcumin is an extract of turmeric and it has proved to be fantastic for boosting the levels of serotonin and dopamine.
- Citicoline- This is an amazing nootropic supplement which will improve the blood flow to the brain, so consider using it as well.
If you are looking for a natural product that contains not one but several of the herbs and supplements mentioned above, please check out the Genius Consciousness nootropic. You will find a detailed review of this nootropic supplement on the official The Workout Nut website, so visit it now and find out more about this product. I know that you will be impressed and that you will want to start using it as fast as possible. Try it for only a few days and you will notice the improvement.